SECURE/TEST DATA LAYER
Data Management Framework
Not Recognizing the data
- Data scattered in different source systems
- Lack of ownership on data fields within the organization.
- The lack of traceability of data integrated within the organization.
Data Validity & Consistency
- Maintaining the format of live data.
- Ensuring integrity.
- Validity and Consistency.
- Loss of Reputation
- Loss of Customer
- Loss of Income
- Customer Distrust
- Managing large volume of data
- Define relationship
- Increased storage cost
- Huge time cost
- Managing different systems and Technologies.
Governance & Regulation
- Enterprise Data Governance Structure
- Compliance with Regulation (GDPR, KVKK)
- Financial penalties
What is Secure/Test Data Layer?
It is a Data Security Framework for;
- Pre-built Connectors such as Relation Databases, Applications and Big Data etc.
- Sensitive Data Discovery and Classification
- Relational Data Subset
- Persistent Data Masking
- Performance and Scability
- Monitoring and Management (Schedule etc.)
High Level Architecture
What it is Key Benefits?
Secure / Test Data Layer Approach
- Discover your data according to data and metadata
- Pre-defined and expandable data discovery rules for name, surname, identity number, credit card, phone number etc
- Classify discovery results in a pre-defined policies such as
- PCI (Payment Card Industry)
- PHI (Protected Health Information)
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
- or Create your own policies
Design & Apply Capabilities
- Decide how to Subset data and which columns will be masked
- Develop Subset & Masking rules according to analyze and discovery results
- Predefined masking techniques Random, Substitution, Shuffle, Key, Credit card, phone number, IP Address, Custom Advanced rules etc
- Prepared masking rules for sensitive data such as name, surname, phone number, address, identity number, credit card etc
- Automation for whole process