DATA DISCOVERY ASSESSMENT
- Do you know where your sensitive data is located?
- Is this data safe?
- Is your data classified in different security classes with the appropriate governance around it?
- Are you sure that there is no dark data in your company that contains privacy sensitive information?
- If you don’t know the what-where-why of your data, it is impossible to apply the appropriate policies and controls to protect it.
- What masking rules can be applied to discovered sensitive data?
Data Discovery Assessment Approach
- Classify discover results in a predefined policy such as
- PCI (Payment Card Industry)
- PHI (Protected Health Information)
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
- Customize a policy for GDPR or KVKK with discovery results contains personal information data such as first name, phone number and citizen number etc…