Data Validation System
From the perspective of organizations, the data validation is of great importance for organizations such as daily resource and target transfer tests, update and data migration projects, and control and supervising of live systems.
When data validation is tried to be improved through conventional methods;
- Data controls are performed at database level or within ETL systems.
- Script-based, non-visual analysis and improvements are made through screens.
In this case;
- Access support is required for each different database and it cannot be managed from a centralized system.
- Although it causes learning difficulties and job losses and it is open to mistakes.
What is data control system?
The basic competencies of the Data Control System (DCS) are;
- File systems
- Data Discovery
- Profiling with ready templates
- Join analysis
- Dynamic and extensible validation rules
- Performance management
- Following up and Tracking
- Metric based tracking
- KPI scoring
- Reporting infrastructure
- Alarm mechanism