We produce end-to-end solutions for “Data Management” with our young and dynamic, expert consultant team.
We have a responsible, open to development and innovation, solution and customer-oriented team. We offer a sincere, free and comfortable working environment and the opportunity to gain new experiences in different projects without repeating themselves to our colleagues.
At Damalink , we expand our team with new colleagues with the objective of directing the right person to the right position and area of expertise, taking into account the competence and career goals of our candidates and colleagues.
In the recruitment process, we evaluate the personal characteristics of our candidates and their suitability to Damalink culture as well as the competencies required for the position.
At Damalink we believe that the foundation of our expertise was the importance we attach to education. We ensure that all our colleagues receive specialist training on Informatica products, which is also our solution partner by starting with Basic Data Management training.
At Damalink, we ensure the career development by making clear and objective evaluations with 360-degree performance evaluation system.
We aim to determine wagetandards and promotions, and to encourage teamwork by increasing communication between the manager and the employee by accurately measure employee performance through the performance evaluation.
At Damalink, career journey starting with the title of Data Management Consultant is evaluated in terms of experience, competence and career goals; then We enable our colleagues to be expert in Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Security and Big Data Management areas.
Within our working structure, which is basically divided into two categories as Professional Services and Pre-Sales, we provide you an opportunity to progress in your career by taking into account the expertise and expectations with team management or architect responsibilities.
You can submit your applications to email@example.com with a current resume.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant engineering departments
- Good knowledge of Database (Oracle, MS Sql Server, SQL and PL / SQL)
- Having knowledge on Unix, Linux and Windows,
- Having good command of written and spoken English,
- Being capable to accommodate him/herself to the dynamic working environment and projects,
- Having strong communication skills, Team worker and analythical thinker
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Have no obstacle to travel
- For male candidates, Completed military service completed or postponed for at least 2 years(for male candidates)
- Collecting requirements from business units or technical users and offering an efficient solution according to these requirements.
- Product installation, modeling and development in customer environment.